100% pure essential oil, therapeutic grade
Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Camphor and Cajeput
How to Use Essential Oils
Diffuse: fill diffuser with water and a few drops of essential oil
Vapor: add a few drops of essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Carefully lean over bowl and drape a towel over your head to direct the vapor towards your face. Inhale steam, taking breaks as needed.
Dilute: dilute by adding essential oil to a carrier oil. For safest use, keep essential oil 0.5% to 2% of total blend. Some carrier oil options: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut oil, Cocoa butter, Shea butter, aloe vera gels
Inhale: We can benefit simply from inhaling essential oils. For example: Peppermint essential oil can help boost your concentration, Inhaling cinnamon deeply to help curb food cravings.
Crafts: create your own candles, bath bombs, potpourri, cleaning products, and more. Add essential oils to create a mood, lift spirits and inspire or just to make the house smell nicer.
Bathe: add a few drops to a bathtub or foot bath to create the perfect spa-like relaxation. Lavender is always a favorite for nighttime baths.
Safety & Precautions
- For external use only
- Do not apply undiluted essential oils directly to skin
- Do not inhale essential oils for more than 15 minutes at a time. It is best to inhale intermittently.
- Essential oils are flammable. Keep away from heat sources.
- Store in a location away from children and pets
- If you are pregnant, consult a health professional prior to using essential oils